Coaching and Professional Development
Today’s workplace moves at a rapid pace with corporate mergers, technological advances, economic and global changes. These occurrences can influence us to make career decisions based on circumstances rather than on our own internal compass.
My goal is to show you how to build career resilience. In other words, develop the ability to see opportunities in the changes around you instead of becoming victimized by them. Too many seekers are using old job search techniques which just don’t cut it any longer. In order to stay marketable, we all need to think and act like entrepreneurs. This approach will put you in the driver’s seat, and give you the ability to confidently and creatively take control of your career once and for all. Whether you are seeking advancement within your organization, transitioning from one career to another, considering entrepreneurship, or not sure what’s next, you are a good candidate. Here’s how we’d work together.
In your initial 90-minute session, we’ll identify what’s working for you, what areas need attention, and determine your next steps. Each client is treated on an individual basis and your program is designed accordingly in the appropriate areas.
- Clarify motivated skills, values, goals and aspirations
- Asessments: Myers Briggs, Strong Interest Inventory, SkillScan
- Identify your options based on current marketplace realities
- Uncover job and industry resources
- Develop strategic marketing plan
Career Search Implementation
- Preparation of personal marketing materials: resumes, letters, bios
- Create a strong value proposition
- Networking presentations and contact strategies
- Interviewing and salary negotiations coaching
- Support and coaching thru transition to keep you moving forward
Seminars and Workshops:
Building Career Resilience: Finding and Creating Work in a tough economy
What Happened to My Career: A Roadmap for Success
Getting Past Go: Recharge and Move Your Career Forward